Coleman Technical Industries Limited (Coleman) recruitment
Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential.
The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We are looking for an accounts officer to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounts officer responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial team
- Reviews bank payments and reconciliation, Reviews the accounts receivables on Monthly or periodic basis to ensure timely collections from customers
- Reviews all accounts payable transactions to ensure accuracy of coding, data entry and accurate payment of invoices
- Enter payments, receipts and non-cash vouchers on ERP
- Ensure all supporting documentation and signatures are obtained before finalizing vouchers
- Maintains a filing system of vouchers
- Participate in stock taking exercise
- Bio-metric attendance administration
- Calculation of overtime schedule
- Preparation of monthly staff salaries and wages
- Perform such other duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Proven experience as an Accounts/Finance officer,
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounts software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
Job Title: ICT Officer
- We are looking for a qualified ICT Officer that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
- A successful ICT Officer must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse’s, keyboards, printers etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop, configure and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (maintaining and repairing equipment-repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Providing technical support(application, network, IT) on-site or remotely(4 locations – Arepo, Sagamu, Abuja, Kaduna)
- Liaising with 3rd party solution providers.
- Proven experience as ICT Officer or relevant position
- Broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding and technical know-how of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security may also be required
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- The individual must be willing to travel via road as the job demands
- A valid driver’s license holder will be desirable
- Certification as ICT Officer will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Required to travel by road to other parts of the country as the job demands
- Applicants with a valid driver’s license will be desirable.
- Applicants must be willing to travel by road.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017.