Music Teacher Recruitment in a Private Educational Institution
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
- We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented music teachers.
- The music teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupil
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.)
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years music teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Must have taught in a school as a Music Teacher.
Skills and Competencies:
- The prospect must demonstrate:
- Passionate and Patience
- Ability to motivate
- Team building skills.
- Determination and perseverance
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and commitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2017.