ASA SECURITY Vacancies for Payroll/Salary Officers
ASA SECURITY is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services.
Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing. ASA Security was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll/Salary Officer
- The candidate is to provide accurate and timely processing of company payroll.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll administration.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system.
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation.
- Calculating annual leave
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Candidate MUST reside within Lekki, Victoria Island or Ikoyi
- Male candidates only
- Relevant certification from reputable bodies: ICAN,ACCA,AAT
- Must have 2 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate especially Peachtree & Microsoft Excel.
- Must be familiar with simple accounting & book-keeping procedures.
- Person of high and unquestionable integrity.
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2017.