Job at the Elevation Church for a Communications Officer
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Internal and External Communication:
- Implement agreed communication strategies to enhance the reputation of TEC
- Manage TEC’s email communications and SMS platforms across all expressions. Implement best practices for effective email marketing and advertising.
- Provide internal communications support for the office and volunteer teams of TEC
- Provide detailed reports of communications activities, including return-on-investment analysis.
- Ensure prompt and accurate handling of day-to-day media/communications related enquiries.
- Review internal and external communications with a view to ensure accuracy, good language and brand consistency. This includes, but is not limited to books, devotionals, magazines, online platforms, publicity materials etc.
- Produce content for distribution through several information channels and platforms. Content could be gathered through several mechanisms.
- Undertake copywriting for church communications.
- Write press releases and other journalistic materials.
- Develop engaging stories for use across at TEC expressions or media platforms where required, with a view to building audience across all expressions and platforms.
- Implement the publicity strategy of the church. Ensure that all publicity media and materials are properly produced, maintained and updated with current information.
- Work with Senior Communications Officer to monitor and enhance the overall image of TEC
- Serve as first contact and knowledge base internally and externally regarding all communication issues.
- Attend relevant external events to provide media support and in-house coverage of the events.
- Facilitate press events (physical, on radio, TV, or the Internet) where and when required.
- Work with Digital media manager to ensure that communication content is optimized for search engines.
- Support development of TEC materials.
- Maintain extensive and positive relationships with national and international media;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply