Job Positions at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We seek for the position of an Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or must have worked in an audit firm
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance
Job Title: Computer Analyst
- Must have computer skills
- Must have and be skilled in coreldraw.
- Must have general knowledge of computer
- Computer Certificate from any authorised and recognised computer training institutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant should indicate the position applying for in their subject.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2017.