Advert Sales Manager Job in a Media Content Provider Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a reputable content provider in the television broadcasting industry and entertainment multinational company covering free-to-air TV, pay-TV looking to hire an experienced Advert Sales Manager.
Job Title: Advert Sales Manager (TV Media)
- The holder of this position must have strong experience in Advert Sales, preferably TV background, analogue Pay TV or FTA TV.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve national advert sales goals for the organization.
- Lead the firm’s sales team with clear direction on our expectations and strategies.
- Responsible for marketing the organization to different media organization.
- Acts as a marketing consultant to national accounts utilizing station marketing and merchandising materials in developing marketing plans and co-promotions.
- Lead the Advert Sales Executives to foster a positive sales environment.
- Work closely with General Sales Manager in pricing and managing inventory to effectively sell to all accounts, local and national.
- Develop relationships with key local decision-makers.
- Accurately forecast national revenue in order to identify key strategies for increasing market share.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by direct-line manger.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least six (6) years broadcast sales management experience in the TV broadcasting industry.
- Must have a proven track record of success in transactional, new business, digital and multi-platforms sales.
- Is a skilled negotiator who knows how to up-sell and cross sell.
- Past experiences with managing an independent television station a plus.
- Candidates must possess strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Proven success in new business development and multi-platform sales.
- Thorough knowledge of ratings and the ability to create presentations.
- Ability to forecast and execute a clear plan and vision.
- Creative selling abilities a must!
Attractive remuneration above industry standards based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘ASM’ as subject of mails.
Note: Only those who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2017.