LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited Recruitment for Logistics Officers
LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa.
LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Performs daily inspection of all vehicles to ensure cleanliness, functionality and safety Reports any anomalies to Admin Assistant in charge
- Maintains records of servicing, repairs and document renewal due dates for all vehicles
- Schedules vehicles for servicing and repairs when due
- Must possess minimum of an OND
- Must know the terrains of Ibadan and Lagos (mainland and Island)
- Ability to drive the normal car
- Does not have any criminal record
- Must have 5 years or more experience
- Good dress sense, can communicate very well in English Language, have good driving manners and works under little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2017.