Job Recruitment in a Leading Estate for General Managers
The Estate is located in the Island. Since its inception the Estate prides itself as one of the best run. It has a very strong Residents Association and employs numerous workers under various engagements and employment standard i.e. Security, Cleaners, Compliance, Operations and Administration. The Estate directly and indirectly engages over 100 staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The right candidate would lead the workforce to achieve the goals of the Association at maintaining set standard on: Security, Subscription management, inter agency relations and interface with the public, interface and respond to the needs of Residents.
- He or she would be answerable to the Association through the Executive led by the Chairman.
- The right candidate must have a demonstrable track record on similar jobs with strong leadership qualities
- The candidate must have very good understanding of ‘quality service delivery’ and must be skilled rendering excellent service to both Internal and external customer
- Must have very good communication skill both oral and written
- Ability to learn fast and to work under pressure is a must
- Must be self- motivating and a strong team player
- He or she must have a very strong interpersonal skills and should be able to engage with residents of different nationalities residing in the estate
- Must be able to understand wide and meaningful knowledge in operation management, Human capital management and with good understanding of financial management
- The right candidate must be matured and should not be less than 40 years old.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of First Degree in any of these disciplines: Engineering & the Sciences, Environmental Science or Humanities.
- An MBA from a reputable University or any other Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage
The remuneration is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.