Vacancies at Black Group Consulting
Black Group Consulting was founded in 2012 with the premise that every consultant will work diligently as a true partner to our clients. Our consulting services are fully bespoke and tailored to create a well knit structure that transfers the best consulting experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
- Assist in the finance and budget activities of the office including assisting in preparation of annual budget submission and revisions by estimating the cost of staff as well as rental and utilities, office equipment and supplies, printing, and other contracts, services or running expenses, to include in the budget.
- Verify all expense claims to certify correctness and ensure that all appropriate supporting documents have been provided.
- Upon request, extracts monthly financial reports of all active projects from the accounting/financial system.
- Ensuring that all cash and cheque payment requests are duly completed, certified and approved by authorized staff and all necessary supporting documents are provided before payment is done.
- Performing treasury transactions in the accounting, monitoring the documentation and assuring its completeness in compliance with the company’s accounting procedures.
- Maintaining filing system for vouchers and all financial instructions/guidelines issued and filing system and ensuring the documentation is regularly updated
- General management of the office; ensure regular supply of power, water; ensure timely supply and adequacy of office supplies e.g. stationery, ink, paper; proper maintenance and safety of office.
- Proper maintenance of office files including client, accounting and contract files (ease of retrieving information).
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, planning and monitoring of expenditure, liaising with vendors (obtain best pricing for good quality at all times)
- University degree from an accredited academic institution in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Three years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience in an office Admin. Role.
- Good understanding of accounting principles including accrual accounting, reconciliations, general ledger journals and preparedness to learn more complex principles
- Proficient in the use of Peachtree/SAGE Accounts Plus
- A high level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Publisher
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook
- Confidence with the use of computer networks.
- Applicant must be in 23-28 years of age.
Job Title: Secretary/ Personal Assistant
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Liaise with relevant organizations and clients
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Meticulous attention to details
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical, organizational and time management skills
- Interest in business
- Applicant must be in 23-28 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title that you are applying for as the subject of the mail, e.g
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2017.