Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank for an Officer
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job ID: 26496
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To create amazing user experiences using clean, clear and artful designs with superior UI methods.
- To translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across web applications and Mobile apps (including tablets) on multiple platforms (iOs, Android, Web Apps)
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate with business analysts and solutions developers to define and implement innovative solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science, Interaction design, Human-computer interaction.
- Relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply