Current Jobs in an International Oil and Gas Company
Maventeq Systems Limited, Our client, an international Oil and Gas (IOC) company currently recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
- Services to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following, but without limitation
- To provide Electrical Maintenance Supervision Services at Company’s Worksite.
- To be in charge of coordinating preventive and corrective maintenance task.
- Supervising commissioning and start-up of new equipment. He leads his team on site and participates in modification engineering as necessary.
- Ensures that all equipments are restarted and running efficiently after been repaired
- Ensure the reception of the spare parts and the equipment that he has ordered
- Ensures proper management of workshops, offices, tools, PPEs, consumables and stationeries of his teams
- Definition of non routine technical solutions
- Maintenance procedure development /Black start procedure improvement
- Site electrical isolation responsible and electrical isolation process leader on site.
- Personnel management of two (2) different teams: one (1) team for Oil & Gas facilities (10 positions) plus one(1) dedicated Team for Electrical Network of community (positions)
- Distribute work to his team. Monitor the work done by his team. Train the members of his team as required,
- Team mentoring and leadership
- Work planning, execution and reporting with Unisup PM & CR. Prepare maintenance tasks in cooperation with Head of Maintenance and other Supervisors. Schedule tasks by order of priority for the current week. Prepare and provide documents necessary for execution of the interventions of his team.
- Perform a troubleshooting and raise a failure report development
- Worked with good team spirit with the other trade production, mechanical, instrumentation
- Ensure service continuity by issuing hand-over activity report to his back-to-back
- Carry out maintenance tasks involving 7 turbo generators – 3 SGT100, 2 SGT300, 2 Taurus T60; 3 Turbo Compressors – 2 SGT 200 & 1 Taurus T70, 5 electrical driven gas compressors. 6.6 KV & 20KV power distribution network, 30 KVA UPS Gutor & Socomec.
Actively participates in maintenance operations:
- Repair the failing equipment up to Level 4 like HV Transformer, neutral point and HV switchboard.
- Control the execution of the works assigned to sub-contractors on the equipment that he is maintaining.
- Monitoring of the machine parameters in order to detect discrepancies in machines in service.
- Be directly responsible for: Work quality, Respect of lead times. Team productivity, Respect of safety rules, be skilled in the operations
- and instructions he is carrying out. Point out any breach of safety rules. Follow requests and orders of equipment and spare parts.
- Issue the Field Internal Requests required fulfilling his interventions. Issue the maintenance procedures or request their creation.
- Update the maintenance procedures or request their modification.
- Maintain the reliability of EGI Community Electrical Network to insure that the power distribution is available
- Propose 4C&D solutions
- Control that the work is carried out according to professional practice and safety codes. Carry out the safety measures in the event of a fire alarm or detection of gas.
- Make sure all works are done as per the General specification
- Conducts HSE tool box meetings with his relevant teams and participate to Job Safety Analysis
- Enter maintenance requests into the CMMS/SAP, Enter maintenance reports into the CMMS/SAP as soon as interventions have been carried
- Update and sign the daily logbook. Update drawings and diagrams. Actively participate in all investigation required by the methods team.
- out. Time writer the man hours every day for the team, Check the data in the CMMS/SAP system and issue modification requests if there are any discrepancies or modification. Review the requested maintenance planning to be sure that no interventions are forgotten.
- Diagnose the causes of breakdowns of equipment. Study and recommend any modifications, additions or removals enabling better operation
- of the installations or better equipment reliability. Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to the team.
- The SERVICE shall be performed at OML 58 Onshore Nigeria.
- Rotational scheme 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off (7 days per week) either day shift or night shift. However, these durations may be subject to adjustment by COMPANY due to operational or other reasons.
- Personnel Profile
Electrical Background and studies:
- 10 years’ experience with similar equipment and plant preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries.
- Oil and Gas process basis (well head, separation, compression, water injection…)
- HSE rules and work permits principles
- PIDs, drawings and technical documentation reading
- Electrical certifications in accordance with his activities,
- Computer literate: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, SAP
- A rigorous and methodical approach, an ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and contractors
- Industrial power generation and distribution principles
- Principles, applications and maintenance of following equipment:, Lighting, Motors, Cubicles, Switchboards, UPS, Batteries, Transformers, Diesel/Gas engines ignition systems, HVAC.
- As electrical leader on site, able to discuss all electrical issues with vendors, engineering, commissioning, project construction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2017.