Recent Openings at S&S Hotels and Suites
S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Customer Care Personnel
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget, Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.