Vacancies at African Industries Group for Civil Engineers
African Industries Group is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries. Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Industry: Civil Engineering
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Engineering
- Looking for Civil Engineer with right exposure in civil construction and erection.
- The organization is one of the leading groups in West African having its center in Nigeria.
- Should have “hands-on” experience in the following:
- Civil construction works.
- Civil Ancilliary works.
- Project Management.
- Project estimation.
- Engineering drawing
- Candidate should have the ability to manage external vendors and contractual workers.
- Ability to express well and presentability is essential.
- Should have decent level communication skills in English Language.
The group offers lucrative benefits in addition to comfortable and decent stay facility in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who are willing to work in Lagos, Nigeria and those who hold valid passport should only apply. Preference will be given to candidates who can join at the earliest.