Customer Loyalty Manager Job at Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a renewable energy company focused on developing and marketing solar power products for off-grid communities in Asia, Africa and South America. We are also pioneers in technology-driven financing, enabling our customers to access credit through cloud-based lending models and partnerships with financial services providers.
At heart, we are a profit-making social enterprise inspired by the desire to drive positive change through sustainable business. We are passionate about bringing affordable energy, technology and finance to the over 2 billion people on our planet who lack access to basic resources and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Loyalty Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (with 70-80% of time spent in field)
Reporting to: PayGo Go-to-Market Leader
- The Customer Loyalty Manager will lead the efforts and processes related to collections of our EasyBuy products in the field.
- He/She will advise and give suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction whilst matching user expectations.
- Attempting repossession of units with the support of field staff
- Achieving targets set for repossessions
- Establishing essential communication and reporting structure with field staff and head office
- Maintaining positive and constructive communication with clients irrespective of their payment status
- Collecting information about repossessions and defaulting clients and sharing reports with the team
- Designing and keeping track of operational improvements necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields
- Pays attention to detail
- Has excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- Is able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Has at least 4 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role
- Has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is clear and straight to the point when communicating in both written and spoken English
- Has clear thinking and problem solving ability
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply