Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Job at HIL
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Req ID: 1159
Location: Nigeria (Onshore)
- To be in charge of coordinating preventive and corrective maintenance task.
- Supervising commissioning and start-up of new equipment. He leads his team on site and participates in modification engineering as necessary.
- Personnel management of two (2) different teams: one (1) team for Oil & Gas facilities (10 positions) plus one(1) dedicated Team for Electrical Network of community (positions)
- Distribute work to his team. Monitor the work done by his team. Train the members of his team as required,
- Team mentoring and leadership
- Worked with good team spirit with the other trade production, mechanical, instrumentation
- Ensure service continuity by issuing hand-over activity report to his back-to-back
- Carry out maintenance tasks involving 7 turbo generators – 3 SGT100, 2 SGT300, 2 Taurus T60; 3 Turbo Compressors – 2 SGT 200 & 1 Taurus T70, 5 electrical driven gas compressors. 6.6 KV & 20KV power distribution network, 30 KVA UPS Gutor & Socomec.
- Work planning, execution and reporting with Unisup PM & CR. Prepare maintenance tasks in cooperation with Head of Maintenance and other Supervisors. Schedule tasks by order of priority for the current week. Prepare and provide documents necessary for execution of the interventions of his team.
- Perform a troubleshooting and raise a failure report development
- Ensures that all equipments are restarted and running efficiently after been repaired
- Ensure the reception of the spare parts and the equipment that he has ordered
- Ensures proper management of workshops, offices, tools, PPEs, consumables and stationeries of his teams
- Definition of non routine technical solutions
- Maintenance procedure development /Black start procedure improvement
- Site electrical isolation responsible and electrical isolation process leader on site.
- Actively participates in maintenance operations:
- Repair the failing equipment up to Level 4 like HV Transformer, neutral point and HV switchboard.
- Control the execution of the works assigned to sub-contractors on the equipment that he is maintaining.
- Monitoring of the machine parameters in order to detect discrepancies in machines in service.
- Be directly responsible for: Work quality, Respect of lead times. Team productivity, Respect of safety rules, be skilled in the operations and instructions he is carrying out. Point out any breach of safety rules. Follow requests and orders of equipment and spare parts.
- Electrical Background and studies
- 10 years’ experience with similar equipment and plant preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries.
- PIDs, drawings and technical documentation reading
- Electrical certifications in accordance with his activities,
- Principles, applications and maintenance of following equipment:, Lighting, Motors, Cubicles, Switchboards, UPS, Batteries, Transformers, Diesel/Gas engines ignition systems, HVAC.
- As electrical leader on site, able to discuss all electrical issues with vendors ,engineering, commissioning , project construction.
- Computer literate: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, SAP
- A rigorous and methodical approach, an ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and contractor
- Industrial power generation and distribution principles
- Oil and Gas process basis (well head, separation, compression, water injection…)
- HSE rules and work permits principles
- E&I Commissioning, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply