ChamsSwitch Limited Job for a Financial Journalist
ChamsSwitch is a subsidiary of Chams Plc., an indigenous and a leading Information Technology solutions company with deep specialization in Card Technology and over 22 years of industry experience. We are leaders in electronic payment with a world class Transaction Switching platform serving individuals, businesses, corporates and government organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Journalist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Financial journalists collects and report information about financial markets for print, broadcast and digital media.
- They are responsible for collecting and analyzing information concerning newsworthy event within the world of finance and commerce.
- The ultimate responsibility is to provide accurate, actionable advise for readers.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in either Journalism, Communications, Finance, Economics.
- 1 year + industry experience in journalism/writing.
- Must have interest in business or finance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017.