Workforce Group recruitment for Secretaries
Workforce Group – We are currently recruiting Secretaries for some of our clients in Lagos. Applicants must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: Secretary
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures.
- Collate information.
- Maintain databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment.
- Manage office supplies.
- He/She must have a HND in a relevant course of study.
- He/She must have done their NYSC.
- He/She must be resident in Lagos.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Proficient in the use of Corel draw.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30yrs Old.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Secretary”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.