The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is at the moment hiring qualified people for the position of Cashier/Archivist . Interested candidates are expected to indicate their interest by applying accordingly.
The Cashier/Archivist reports to the Finance Officer in Maiduguri. She/He provide Support in term of field payments and she/he is responsible for archiving all the finance documents. She/he Works within the financial procedures of DRC, municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all national acts and legislation. The Cashier/Archivist supports the Finance Officer with reports for senior management in country.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO WORK AT THE DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL
- Technical College (Govt. approved) diploma in in Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Business Administration
- At least 1-2 years work experience in field of finance/accounting/book keeping in an NGO or the commercial sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
University degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Business Administration.
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.