ERISCO FOODS LIMITED NEEDS YOUR EXPERTISE
Erisco Foods Limited has an ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Quality Control Officer.
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records directed by Head Quality Assurance.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Plant Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Exceptional reliability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- A high level of interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills and motivational skill
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.