WHAT DOES MALARIA CONSORTIUM NEED?
Malaria Consortium has an available opening for the job position of Country Operation Managers. This position entails that they will work directly to ensure that projects are run smoothly.
Malaria Consortium ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Country Operations Managers (COM). The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Country Operations Manager will work in close collaboration with country office leadership to ensure the operational excellence of Malaria Consortium’s programmes and offices including the efficient delivery of supplies and services on time at value for money and the safety and security of its staff and other resources.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Educated at a Masters level in relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated success as a supply chain leader across all disciplines including planning, procurement, transportation, fleet, warehousing and distribution, within regional or national environment.
- Experienced in security and safety management in diverse operating environment including those similar to the North Eastern part of Nigeria
- Strong knowledge of major donors’ (USAID, DFID, UNITAID, BMGF, Global Fund, EU) policies and procedures regards to procurement, grant and financial management
- Practised in contract negotiation and management
- Hands on-leader who is a strong motivator
- Strong proficiency with using MS Excel and data analytics
- Up to date knowledge of best practice using advanced operational and quality tools.
- Experience in designing, writing and implementing policies and procedures.