Vacancies at FrieslandCampina for QC Analysts
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QC Analyst
- Candidate is expected to have frequent out of station tasks to the Key Business Partner’s (KBPs) locations
- Must proactively manage aggrieved KBP during visit
- Reduction of market complaint to improve failure cost
- Good warehouse practice by customers through effective training.
- Share best practice from previous employment
In this position, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Trade / Depot capability development
- Distribution & Product Handling
- Proceedures / work instructions / methods
- Complaint Management investigation
- Trade Returns /Process Defect handling, categorization and Decion Making
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
- We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly.
- We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- 3-5 years post NYSC hands-on experience in Quality Control & Assurance
- Bachelors Dergree in Microbiology, Food Science technology or other relevant discipline
- Food Defense Knowledge
- Integrated Pest Management Knowledge
- Production Knowledge
- Complaint Handling Knowledge
- Process & Warehouse Audit Knowledge
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply