Vacancies at Topaz Energy and Marine for Accountants
Topaz Energy and Marine is a leading oilfield services company providing marine and engineering solutions to the global energy industry with primary focus on MENA and the Caspian Sea. Headquartered in Dubai and with more than 35 years of experience in the Middle East, Topaz operates a fleet of approximately 100 offshore support vessels and provides energy and marine engineering services. Topaz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renaissance Services SAOG, a publicly traded company on the Muscat Securities Market, Oman.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- To assist the Finance Controller in accounting, auditing and local compliances including tax, statutory reporting & working capital Management.
- Ensure proper GL Accounting, accounting for intercompany transactions and month end closing entries.
- Assist FC in preparing consolidated MMR with variance analysis for AR, AP and GL.
- Assist FC during internal and external audits for standalone and consolidated financials.
- Assist in budget preparations and Rolling Forecasts
- Prepare month end balance sheet schedules for submission to corporate office (Dry dock, intercompany reconciliation, Capex report, Cash Flow etc.)
- Prepare and send monthly reports to shared services finance – Debtors balances, Fixed Assets etc.
- Prepare monthly tax calendar for Nigeria and Angola with reason of variances, if any.
- Ensure timely filing and accounting of tax (WHT, VAT, CIT and other local taxes) returns with government bodies.
- Liaise with tax consultants to get timely tax advices as and when required.
Debt Management and Treasury:
- Fund management – Ensure adequate funds available for operational payments and priority wise utilization of funds.
- Monitor Petty Cash and order replenishment of cash.
- Ensure timely and accurate raising of customer invoices (charter and other revenues) and subsequent debt collection.
- Ensure no revenue leakage.
- Bank Reconciliations of various bank accounts and timely clearance of outstanding items.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply