NOEMDECK LIMITED JOBS FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Noemdek is a holding company with subsidiaries serving different sectors of the economy. Our business model is to partner with investors and companies to deliver investments that drive significant value and establish companies with a lasting competitive advantage. We are able to leverage the decades of industry experience and functional expertise. Therefore, we look beyond standard solutions to develop effective partnership structures, new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make public and private institutions more capable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
- Noemdek is seeking a Business Development Associate to grow the firm’s oil/gas division by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- You will be responsible for the value of individual contracts up to $100m and solely responsible for pursuing several strategically important customers. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil/Gas industry to source leads
- Able to handle NipeX tenders
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage the commercial aspects of contract start and exit during the transition phases
- Analyze and review product options ensuring all products and services purchased are of the highest quality regardless of highly competitive price
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Respond to RFP’s in a timely manner and make recommendations on RFP’s
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, prices and quantities ordered
- Maintain suppliers database including suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products
- Ensure that the performance of suppliers is monitored and managed in accordance with supplier management and segmentation policies and supplier strategies whilst ensuring that operational and contractual risk is mitigated
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Full-time role reporting directly to the General Manager of the Oil and Gas division. The Business Development Associate will primarily be required to operate independently
- College degree from leading 4 year institution
- Graduate degree from leading institution (MBA preferred) with 3-5 years of experience in a retail/merchandising, finance or marketing environment
- Previous work experience with Oil and Gas services firms preferred
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience in negotiation that achieved cost savings results and a minimum of 3 years in a related procurement role.
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
Application Closing Date