MORE JOBS AT ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED ABUJA
FEMALE BUSINESS ANALYST:
Enroyale Global Services Limited ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Business Analyst (Female) . The Position is based in Nigeria.
We are seeking to hire a Female Business Analyst on behalf of our client a logistics and custom clearing and handling company. The candidate must be proficient in developing technical solutions to business problems, to advance the company’s sales efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Major responsibility would be to win new businesses and maintain existing ones as well as develop new markets for the company
- Understand the workings of the logistics industry and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Evaluate the resources of the business and analyse the scope for development of the organization and efficiency in the system.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily be adopted for future business endeavours.
- Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, and presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Develop new business relationships generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
Skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
- Applicants must have a degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
- Degree in law will be a plus
- Applicant must have at least minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the logistics industry or any similar field
- Must be Fluent in Hausa language
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja
Enroyale Global Services Limited ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Interior Designer. The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Design – Provide design services for customers. Create sketches and drawings for customers of projects.
- Excellent Customer Service , the showroom’s appearance, and how products are displayed.
- Service Key Accounts – Developing trusting relationships with builder and dealer customers to insure continued wholesale sales are not negatively affected by the existence of a showroom.
- Get Product Specifications – Get written product specifications and selections sheets consistent with the Company’s Sales Plan.
- Generate Sales – Following up to make sure that the excellent customer service and selections generate sales for the company.
- Managing and update samples, including ordering and organizing samples.
- Preparing for trade shows, home shows, etc., as required.
- Interior Design Degree or 3 years of design sales experience
- Ability to sketch designs for clients and installers
- Knowledge of interior softwares e.g 3d designs.
- A passion for the customer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and keep customer informed of project status
- Ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally to clients
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures related to interior architecture
Salary: 60,000 aside commission
Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Enroyale Global Services Limited ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Personal Assistant . The Position is based in Nigeria.
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive,
confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including
- producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and
- other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees
- and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
- arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking
- forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and
- maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja