ACCOUNTANT VACANCY IN ABA AT AQUADA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
Due to business expansion and growth, we require the services of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities
- Project future revenues and expenses; Analyze operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred
- Develop, maintain and analyze budget and prepare periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs
- Analyzes records of financial transactions to determine accuracy and completeness of entries
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, amortization and depreciation schedules and other financial reports
- Develop, implement, modify and document budgeting cost, general property and tax accounting systems
- Advice management about resource utilization and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- HND or University degree in Accounting or numeric discipline
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Additional professional or academic qualifications will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2017
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email. All applications should be addressed to: Human Capital Development, Aquada Development Corporation, Mary’s Court, Off Aba Road – Old Umuahia, Abia State.
Note: Applicants should provide valid e-mail address, telephone number or Skype id. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email address, telephone number or Skype id.