NETWORK PLANNING AND OPTIMIZATION EXPERT FOR NOKIA
Nokia ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Network Planning & Optimization Expert . The Position is based in Nigeria.
Plan, support and execute network design for customers for current and emerging technologies.
Perform solution monitoring, Network data collection, generation of daily / weekly report, and a first level of analysis with problems identification in a domain of the customer Solution.
Perform optimization in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses metrics on current capacity and usage.
Recommend parameters tuning & design evolutions.
End to End Radio Optimization for 2G/3G/LTE/Wimax; competence in H//; Ericsson; ZTE Tools, Competence in KPI Counters and Root Cause analysis and Problem solving
- Plan and design network to meet customer’s requirements.
- Derive from the network architecture the operational network design taking into account planning aspects, operational constraints, optimization of existing network and quality expectation from end user point of view.
- Define the criteria to assess network performance from end-user / service perspective & monitor those criteria.
- Identify and anticipate network performance issues. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase and customer requirements.
- Ensure that design & optimization guaranty the capability for the network to provide end-user new services.
- Capture and understand customer’s needs on items impacting design in order to provide recommendations.
- Ensure that the Customer’s deliverables & KPIs included in the contract are followed-up and met. Identify and report risks associated.
- Perform network design audit of submitted designs by 3rd party and submit for customer approval.
- Multi-Vendor knowledge is an added value.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
1 – Design KPI’s accepted by the customer
2 – Optimization KPIs accepted by the Customer
3 – Activity performed on-time
- Leadership Skills
- Functional Skills
- Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Processes & Tools
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Modeling & planning
- Broad MultiVendor Product knowledge
- Experience in telecom technical domains
- Knowledge of NPO processes
- Knowledge of NPO tools