SUBSEA 7 VACANCY FOR NIGERIAN CONTENT COORDINATOR- PROJECT
Subsea 7 ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Nigerian Content Coordinator (Project) . The Position is based in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Content Coordinator shall be responsible for implementing the Nigerian Content Plan in line with regulations issued by the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB).He /she would be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that applicable regulations are met and report timely on any perceived or actual gaps to enable corrective measures to be put in place pro-actively. The successful candidate will be dedicated to projects to ensure compliance with the NOGICD Act 2010 during the execution phase of the Project(s).
The position requires fair level of Tendering capabilities and good knowledge of the Nigerian Legal System in general and particularly Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 and other enabling laws dealing on Nigerian Content
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
The responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
- Provide guidance and monitor compliance by all stake holders in line with the requirement of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development( NOGICD) Act 2010 and other relevant Guidelines on the subject.
- Contribute actively during the Tendering stage to ensure compliance with the NC Act
- Prepare, present and issue Nigerian Content Reports as required by the Act on projects
- Monitor actual implementation of the Nigerian Content Plan and propose corrective measures to proactively close out adverse gaps.
- Ensuring communication of up to date directives and guidelines as issued by NCDMB.
- Ensuring personnel awareness on the requirements of the Nigerian content plan by facilitating trainings and seminars
- Operate within the Code of Conduct
- Operate according to Subsea 7’s Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the Sales and Marketing Function
- For level of authority see ‘Authority Limit Matrix’
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
- Nigerian Content Development Management Board (NCDMB)
- Clients’ Nigerian Content Interface
- Other interfaces as required and considered appropriate and necessary to the discharge of Nigerian Content work task
- All Projects and functional personnel or team as required and considered appropriate and necessary to the discharge of his/her work task.
- Degree in Management related course or other equivalent vocational experience, plus minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Oil & Gas.
- High degree of computer literacy and good general knowledge of Information Management Systems tools
- Pro-active and positive to changes and challenges
- Pro-active and open in communication with all interfacing parties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluency in English
- Demonstrate a good level of initiative
- Team oriented and performance driven
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Upholds Nigerstar 7’s core values and reputation both internally and externally: Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Performance and Collaboration.