TEACHER/ EDUCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR FOR AQUADA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED ABA
Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
Due to business expansion and growth, we require the services of:
Job Title: Teacher/Educational Instructor
- Instruct students in one or more subjects according to area of specialty using various teaching methods such as lecture and demonstration. Use audio visual aids and other materials to supplement presentation
- Assigns lessons and corrects homework; maintains discipline in the classroom
- Develop and administer tests, prepare course outlines and objectives according to curriculum guidelines or state and local requirements
- Evaluate; record and report student’s progress. Confer with students, parents and school counselors to resolve behavioral and academic problems
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Ed.; B.Sc. or its equivalent
- Higher qualifications plus cognate experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be resident in Abia State or willing to relocate
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2017
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email. All applications should be addressed to: Human Capital Development, Aquada Development Corporation, Mary’s Court, Off Aba Road – Old Umuahia, Abia State. Note: Applicants should provide valid e-mail address, telephone number or Skype id. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email address, telephone number or Skype id.