DOCUMENT CONTROL OFFICER JOB FOR AMAIDEN ENERGY NIGERIA LIMITED LAGOS
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Control Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
- Assists Project team members in retrieving drawings and all technical data related to Project scope
- Implement the Information Management Plan, and supporting document control procedures
- Comply to Company Records Management Program
- Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans, Contract Coordination Procedures, and Purchase Orders.
- Perform Quality Checks on Engineering and Supplier deliverables (Doc number, title, revision, date etc.) comply with Project requirements.
- Report deficiencies to Information Management Lead.
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs), Supplier Master Document Registers (SMDRs), and Document Distribution Matrices (DDMs).
- Upgrade and maintain as required to meet project document management needs.
- Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance
- University science or social sciences degree.
- Minimum 5 years document control experience in Oil and Gas industry
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2017.