JOBS FOR VOLUNTEER VIGILANTE MEMBERS FOR KADUNA STATE GOVERNMENT
The Kaduna State Government intends to provide support in strengthening the capacity of Law Enforcement Agencies operating within the State to deliver services that promote the security and welfare of the people of Kaduna State.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be enrolled into the Kaduna State Vigilance Service in the capacity below:
Job Title: Volunteer Vigilante Service Member
- Successful Applicants shall upon enrollment, perform such functions as are specified in the Kaduna State Vigilance Service Law, 2016 and any other function as may from time to time be specified by the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
- Be above the age of 18 years;
- Be Nigerian Citizens of sound mental health and moral character;
- Be resident within a community in Kaduna State for a continuous period of 7 years;
- Possess and present evidence of a duly completed Biometric Data Form issued by the Implementation Committee for the Take-Off of Vigilance Service in Kaduna State.
- Present a duly authenticated Letter of nomination from the District Head of the Applicant’s Community of residence;
- Be willing to work as a Team member, take directions and share technical skills with colleagues and counterparts.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2017.
ON HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates are to collect Application Forms from their respective Local Government Headquarters, which when completed must be accompanied with Handwritten Applications addressed to “The Chairman, Implementation Committee for the Take-Off of Vigilance Service in Kaduna State” and be submitted at the place of collection on or before the closing date.Note
- Biometric Data Forms are to contain functional E-Mail addresses and phone numbers of Applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.