Quantity Surveyor for Michael Stevens Consulting in Port Harcourt
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a leading EPC Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare the Bills of Quantities (BOQ) jointly with Engineering Team and Project Control Department.
- Responsible for the constant review of the BOQ against Approved For Construction (AFC) drawings.
- Verify the actual quantities in order to assess both the active and the passive progress measurement according in line with the contracts in place for the project.
- Prepare Job Card Database jointly with the Project Control Department.
- Responsible for preparing all the drawings required to efficiently and proactively highlight the daily, weekly and monthly Project Progress status of the project.
- Responsible for preparing pre-filled Daily Activity Report for supervisors and foremen.
- Carry out daily site assessment to confirm status and project for future works.
- Responsible for carrying out feasibility studies and valuation analysis.
- Estimate and value construction progress based on installed unit or quantity of works carried out by the construction team and subcontractors.
- Responsible for updating Job Card Database to capture the daily installation progress
- Minimum of five years experience in construction (preferably Oil & Gas pipeline and facilities) project.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail