Broadcast Equipment Company Vacancy Available
A Foremost Broadcast Equipment Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service/Technical Support Engineer
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults on broadcast equipment.
- Oversee all technical equipment maintenance/servicing in the laboratory, over the phone or face to face as may be required by the customer
- Generate and maintain appropriate service documentation & records.
- Handle Pre-and Post-sales technical sales support.
- Provide On-site customer support.
- Engage in System designs and integration.
- Supervise any junior engineering personnel attached to you
- A thorough knowledge of broadcasting technology
- An understanding of analogue and digital electronic systems
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Excel very well
- A creative approach to problem solving
- The judgment to juggle competing priorities
- Good teamworking skills
- Flexibility in repairs and maintenance of different brands of broadcast equipment such as Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Data-video etc.
- Ability to work from/with diagrams
Other Attributes include:
- Ability to explain technical subjects in a non-technical way to the levels of each customer
- A good grounding in the health and safety aspects of the job.
- Ability to work and maintain calmness under pressure
Application Closing Date