WireMyCake job for Customer Service Manager
WireMyCake is a Cake and Confectioneries Company. We believe that every celebration matters and that everybody and milestones deserve to be celebrated. With this mission, we have built a reputation of fast and reliable service to over ten thousand (10,000) customers, retaining 70% of them, all within two years of existence.
We make yummy, beautiful and quality Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Wedding Cakes, Cake Parfait and Doughnuts which can be delivered any day, anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Maintain customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities.
- Act as the first point for customers complains; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communication to and retention of client accounts.
- Responsible for the leadership objectives of the organizations customers account.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new policies in the industry
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement; make recommendations to be adapted.
- Support the Bakers in service delivery monitoring to customers.
- Leverage IT (social media) to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Work closely between the bakers, supply chain and sales operations management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, legislation and quality compliance policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any Social Science field
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Age: 20-27
- Have a deep desire to work in the confectionery industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges.
Application Closin Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com