Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Lagos
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Applications Developer- 3 positions
- Interface with Head, IT Applications in definition of IT initiatives and strategy
- Take lead in the delivery and support of business solutions
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and contribute to the development of strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Take ownership in developing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications enterprise wide.
- Prepare technical system design documentation and ensure it is maintained and up-to-date
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborate with vendors and in-house stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications prior to production deployment
- Assist with quality assurance (i.e. test script creation and execution), program logic, and data processing.
- Develop, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Deploy mission-critical information and software systems
- Identify/resolve program errors and management of release into production
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes and user guidance notes for systems Manage and provide direction for the application development team (vendor) to support business operations.
- Ensure tools development are secure in line with the internal security policy
- Participate in ensuring the application related security of data from internal and external attack
- Keep abreast of new technologies
- Where necessary, prepare, establish, and monitor project related budgets.
- Ensure maintenance of Service Level Agreements between various service providers and the bank
- First degree in Computer Science and related disciplines with Strong IT technical background
- ITILv3: IT Service Management foundation
- Recently certified Microsoft Certificated Application Developer or Oracle Certified Master Java Developer
- Must have a minimum of 8 years cognate experience in similar roles within the financial services industry
- Specific IT experience within investment banking and asset management will be an added advantage
Specific development experience in following would be required/ or of advantage:
- C# 3-4 years’ experience
- SQL Server
- Reporting Services
- ASMX Web Services
- ASPNET MVC
- WEB API
- Angular JS
- .NET Framework
- Visual Studio
- GIT/TSS/ TFS/ Tortoise SVN
- Design/Development of enterprise wide SharePoint 2010 and Salesforce.com
- Solid OOP development (C# or Java)
- Single and multi-threaded application dev exp
- Workflow modelling at both the application and integration level
- Data analysis and report creation
- System/software quality assurance best practices
- File management techniques
- Proven systems integration experiencewith Webservices, Biztalk, TIBCO, Websphere MQ or equivalent,SOAP,Web APIs
- Disaster recovery & Business continuity awareness
- Modelling notation such as UML to illustrate concepts
- Solid relational database expertise grounded in MS SQL or Oracle Database
- Business Intelligence (Microsoft)
- Experience of ‘Big Data’ solutions like Hadoop for use as high distributed data warehouse.
- Windows Exchange 2010
- Windows Active Directory
- Incident/problem Management
- Change Management.
- Release Management
- Business Performance Management.
- Financial Analysis
- Leadership skills.
- Requirement Gathering.
- Interpersonal skills
- Business analysis
- Application programming language
- Data base analysis/design
- Vendor management
- Strategic thinking and planning awareness
- Supervisory skills
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Test Lead
- Form a working relationship with the clients within which you have responsibility.
- Develop Test Plans for projects within your divisions and feed those into the project plans of the customer’s larger projects.
- Ensure suitable resources are scheduled to the testing projects to allow the testing of those projects to occur within the required time-frames.
- Work from Functional Specifications to ensure appropriate Test Scripts are prepared which cover the testing requirements of a project, and which will test the software to agreed guidelines.
- Manage testing resources to ensure accurate and precise execution of the Test Scripts and ensure documentary evidence is produced and recorded in the agreed format.
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Ensure appropriate test environments are established and maintained.
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts to improve technical knowledge and improve communication channels.
- Produce appropriate documentation for reporting the progress of all software testing in a clear and concise format.
- Communicate effectively with the Test Managers, identifying and escalating issues in a timely manner, ensuring full details are obtained.
- Spend some of your time acting as a Software Tester, writing Test Scripts and executing those Test Scripts, either under your own direction or that of another Test Team Lead.
- Coordinate defect triage meetings for all test phases
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related areas
- 4 – 6 years of test related experience including 2 years in a test leadership role.
- Capable of overseeing and coordinating a group of testers (and other project participants when working within the capacity of a Test Project Manager) on any given project. Will have accountability for multiple projects or a single large project.
- Possess the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification or similar certification
Skills and Abilities:
- Builds relationships and fosters teamwork: Achieves mutual objectives by informing and involving others in solving problems and implementing changes.
- Has ability to quickly master knowledge of ITG procedures and processes.
- Communicates effectively. Conveys information and ideas both orally and in writing and listens and responds appropriately to others.
- Balances priorities. Manages workload effectively in light of multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and balance sometimes heavy workloads
- Having unquestionable integrity, result driven and detail oriented
300,000 Application Closing Date