Accountant Wanted at Nampack Bevcan Nigeria Limited Ogun state
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 48 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 45% to trading profit, 15 sites in the Rest of Africa, contributing 55% to trading profit, as well as 8 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing -4% to trading profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Creditors Reconciliation review and sign-off for payment
- Daily Cashbook processing and reconciliation
- Processing and maintenance of costing files
- Daily Petty Cash processing
- Daily Bank Balance reporting
- Daily Sales reporting
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Monthly Stock Take and reconciliation
- Cost control and review of asset utilization and related expenditure
- Fixed Asset Register and asset management
- CAPEX and Fixed Asset Register processing
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
- Processing of monthly accrual and provision journals
- Monthly variance reporting, income statement and balance sheet
- Monthly Debtor performance reporting
- Monthly Statutory Returns and payments. e.g. VAT, PAYE etc.
- Internal Audit reviews and reporting
- Control over manual stationery
- Document retention, filling and safe-keeping
- Management of the Contract register
- Managing, motivating and leading the Account department.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Must be Chartered Accountant
- Between 30 – 40 years old.
- Manufacturing Experience of 5 years
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using “Vacancy For The Post Of Accountant” as the subject of the mail.