Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited job vacancy for Sales Manager in Ogun State
We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently diversifying and seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates at one of our subsidiary companies “Funtuna Food & Bottling Company” to fill the position below:
Job title: Sales Manager
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry
- Overseeing and managing a large team of sales executives, typically spanning a wide geographical area
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and devising sales plans to adapt to constant shift in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions.
- Maximising company profit
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative
- Other duties as it may be assigned.
- Interested Candidates must possess HND/ B.Sc in Marketing, Business Admin, or related field with a minimum of ten (10) years proven post NYSC experience in the sales & marketing of bottled water.
- Proven of sales & marketing experience in a reputable water factory in Nigeria is a must
- Qualified chartered Marketer will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 35-40 years.
- Problem analysis and solving
- Excellent selling, business communication and negotiation skill.
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines;
- People management
- Integrity and Honesty
- Management skill and openness to feedback
- Marketing strategy skill.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.