Admin Assistant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication
The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) was founded on the belief that social and behavior change communication (SBCC) is key to solving the world’s most pressing health problems. Our mission is to inspire and empower people around the world to make healthy choices for themselves and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- The Admin Assistant will be responsible to assist the Admin manager with day to day tasks related to project administration.
Specifically, the Admin Assistant will:
- Assist with procurement processes and procedures
- Assist with coordinating transportation
- Assist with logistics for international visitors
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- Minimum of a OND, Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one year’s experience working with SBCC projects in admin related tasks
- Experience as a receptionist required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Demonstrated history with writing successful selection memos
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com
To apply please follow the directions exactly:
- Do NOT send any other documents or attachments. Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded.
- Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The subject line for your submission MUST read: “Admin Assistant”-any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- The cover letter should address how the applicant fits each of the minimum qualifications
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement