Area Sales Manager – Western Region at Armorsil West Africa
We are seeking to recruit intelligent, dynamic and problem solving individual to fill our Western Region Office in the capacity below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Western Region
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Responsibilities / Functions
- Achieves the Area’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
- Train all sales force within his area.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience of sales in the building and Construction Industry
- Previous Managerial experience in the sales of building materials will be an added advantage
- Age: Max age limit of 45 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.