Laboratory Leader at Hobark International Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Leader
Req ID: Req-1203
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- Responsible for the quality of the sampling, (on schedule, according to the standards), whatever the fluids (condensate, gas, water, diesel oil).
- Provide technical assistance to process, production, maintenance and marine teams
- Conduct technical audit for all laboratory clients
- Maintain and improve rules for analyses for fluid (physico-chemistry).
- Follow up field trials by vendors and Integrate field trial result into operations to optimize production.
- Follow up major transverse research projects.
- Within the framework of laboratory/treatment:
- Perform all analysis according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all fluids and especially for export condensate analysis.
- Ensure availability of all laboratory chemicals and consumables at all times and make requisitions when necessary to avoid stock outs
- Manage or supervise the subsea and topside chemicals storage on board; (transfer, tote tank rotation, space mgt).
- Following Quality control.
- Carry out laboratory and spot analyses required for process
- Ensure that all laboratory equipment are operationally available at all times (calibrations), maintaining same and arranging for repairs or replacement if necessary.
Within a General Framework:
- To participate in technical and operational analyses, audit and inspection
- Contribute to Laboratory and treatment related SMRs and participate in daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Management, organization of collaborator(s) activities.
- Ensure external communications with laboratory clients
- To contribute to improving skills and know-how, experience and feedback
- B Sc. in Chemistry, Chemical Laboratory Technology or Chemical Engineering with 8 year post NYSC experience
- HSE, Laboratory Technician, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online