Store Keeper at CP Foods
CP Foods, a subsidiary of Comercio Partners, is a food company which will be opening a quick service restaurant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Receive materials into the stores after checking them with the contents of the Goods Received Note.
- Store the products in the allotted places;
- Maintain proper record of receipt, issue and balance of all items of materials
- Employ location coding and stores coding for easy identification of every item of stores
- Maintain the Stores department in a tidy manner
- Protect material from losses due to fire, theft, evaporation, obsolescence etc.,
- Issue resources in right quantity of right specification, and at the right time
- Ensure that the stock neither exceed the maximum level nor go below the minimum level at any point of time
- Prevent unauthorized persons entering into the stores
- Advise management of obsolete and slow moving stocks.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
- Supervision: This role reports directly to the Head of Operations
- Contacts: You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with other departments; i.e. Finance and Kitchen
- Minimum of 2-4 years work experience in similar position
- OND or HND in any field of study
- Extended work hours when required and meet tight deadlines; Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, developing Standards, Managing Processes, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Ability to think proactively.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of email.