Production Engineer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria, is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
- To be responsible for supervising the production line from start to finish
- Ensure that all production schedules are executed according to agreed time frame.
- Ensure the furniture produced meet the company’s quality standard.
- Manage the production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to Clients’ requirement.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of all raw materials.
- Ensure that production schedules are executed within the agreed time frame.
- Work with other relevant Departments to coordinate materials and manpower planning for production.
- Take responsibility for all Machinery and tools’ inventory and maintenance.
- Plan and organise maintenance of equipment
- Identify faults, investigate production problems and repair equipment quickly and efficiently
- Organise plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits
- Plan & monitor production at every stage of manufacturing process.
- Ensure that all furniture produced meet the company’s quality standards.
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- A Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe subject of the mail should be “Production Engineer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.