IT Support Officer at Quest Oil and Engineering Services
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are poised for high growth. To meet this new requirement, the company is looking for talented & experienced candidate for the role of IT Support Officer.
- The IT support officer is expected to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organisation.
- He may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Manage any IT related programme or applications for the organisation
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Develop rich contents and manage the company’s social media platforms
- Ensure the company website is equipped with adequate information regarding the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed from a recognised institution.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org