Regional Sales Manager needed at Lorache Group
Lorache Group – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) conglomerate with products in personal care, home care and appliance products with head office in Lagos and branches across the country, is recruiting suitably qualified cndidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Sales And Distribution
Reporting To Head of Sales.
- Our client, is recruiting for the post of a Regional Sales Manager.
- Qualified candidates MUST be from top notch Multinational FMCG companies in the country.
Description Of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the LAGOS Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the LAGOS Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the LAGOS Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his region.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region.
Competence Requirements For the Job (Education And Experience Required)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 9-12 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age: Max age limit of 40 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- MUST have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 8 years consecutively.
- Must belong to the institute of NIMN.
- MUST be resident of Lagos
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org