Chief Executive Officer – Microfinance Bank Job at City Core Limited
City Core Limited is the promoter of City Core Cooperative Investment and Credit Society Limited, a leading financial cooperative that focuses on simplifying financial solutions to retail clients. City Core was established in the second quarter of 2017 and has grown its reach and acceptability in the retail market by simplifying financial solutions to clients in both the private and public sector of the financial industry.
We are in the process of transforming City Core Cooperative into a licensed Micro-Finance Bank Limited to be located in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and we are looking to recruit vision oriented team members to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer – Microfinance Bank
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Banking / Marketing
Eduaction and Experience
- A minimum of first degree in Finance, Management, or Economics
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical micro-finance banking and has undergone the Micro-finance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Micro-finance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- Start-up or expansion experience in the financial sector (micro-finance or banking) highly desirable, demonstrated business acumen in a highly dynamic environment essential.
- Proven experience preferably within banking or micro-finance environment in at least four of the following areas, banking operations, lending and credit administration, savings mobilization, marketing/ business development.
- Must have a good knowledge of Port Harcourt business environment, the needed contacts for business development and strong capacity for deposit and investment mobilization.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative, vibrant and conversant with relevant IT tools and applications.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in relevant courses. Post-graduate degree or any other related professional qualifications such as ICAN or CIBN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the banking industry with 5 years in senior management position. Prior micro-finance bank experience will be an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive and in line with what obtains in the financial services sector. In addition, the jobholder will benefit from generous bonuses and performance incentives
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application together with your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org