Engineering Manager Opening at Kimberly-Clark
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job ID: 774821
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Civils, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in the area of systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training.
- Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals.
- Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviours in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability, innovation, authentic.
- Ensure compliance with the expenditure budget allocated.
- Promote continuous engineering benchmarking and development of KPI’s while driving continuous improvement in terms of cost management.
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- 10 years previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online