Fleet Management Officer Role at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the Insurance Services Sector, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Management Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are seeking to recruit a Fleet Management Officer for our Logistics division.
- Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all units have the required number drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall budgeting for repairs & fuelling, planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete and up to date.
- Track and analyze the vehicles cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within he approved budget.
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping all records pertaining to all vehicles owned by the organization.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- University degree/HND in Transport Management or related studies, minimum of 2: 1 or Upper Credit
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 4 years similar work experience
- Age bracket should be within 25 – 32 years
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
Remuneration & Benefit
- N78,000 net monthly
- Other benefits includes HMO, Pension remittance, leave allowance, 13th month etc.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (highlighting past similar roles) to: email@example.com Using ‘Trip Advisor’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.