Oil & Gas Construction Manager Role at Trifed Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil & Gas Construction Manager
- To manage delivery of the site elements of projects so that they are delivered safely and meet time / cost / quality requirements
- Manage delivery of the C&C site elements of the project, to support delivery of the overall project to scope, time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the effective implementation of the site HSE plan, to deliver excellent HSE performance
- Manage and coordinate vendor activities at site so that their input fits effectively into the overall project timeline
- Manage installation subcontractors, and utilize direct hire labor and supervision as appropriate, to support project delivery
- Provide regular and ad hoc management reporting on site activities, so that senior management have the necessary visibility of progress and issues
- Liaise with the Project Manager, partners and others as necessary so that C&C activities are integrated effectively into overall project activities
- Ensure that the site organization has the capability, in terms of skill set, resource levels and procedures, to deliver the agreed needs of the project.
- Consistently promote the company values, through personal example and roll out through the team, so that each member of the site organization understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
- Lead a performance culture which develops individuals’ capability through an active performance management process, so that not only delivery for the company is enhanced but also the skills, capability and personal satisfaction of an individual is maximized
- Degree/HND level qualified
- NEBOSH / IOSH certificate
- Significant site and construction experience, typically equivalent to at least 3 years, Nigeria and overseas based
- Experience of or training in commercial and contract management
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Routinely works irregular hours; deals with urgent issues at any time and on any day of the week.
- Mobility and flexibility to work anywhere in home country essential
- Potential for worldwide assignments
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org