Inventory Officer Job at Telvida International Systems Limited
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Inventory officer who will monitor and maintain inventory levels and process purchasing orders.
- He also receives products and check if the right order has been received or dispatched.
- Another part of their work includes disbursement of stocks and restocking of received goods.
- Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored
- See to proper inventory to ensure customers’ demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
- Disbursement of stock and taking proper records of items that are going out.
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restock, and so on
- Provide recommendations to management, as well as to sales leaders
- Provide accurate information on inventory to Sales team on a weekly basis as regards items available for immediate sales
- Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, Engineering or any other IT related discipline
- Must have 2 years cognate experience in Inventory management, warehousing and Store keeping.
- Familiarity with company products is added advantage in most instances, demonstrating better understanding of the company’s expectations
- Ability to adapt promptly to any change in working condition and to get problems resolved without delay
- Ability to perform excellently even when under work pressure, especially in times when shipment or inventory deliveries are forgotten or delayed
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend written materials easily
- Ability to relate across departments connected to the warehouse, and with other members of staff within working environment
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and get them resolved without any hitch or glitch
- Proficient with the use of the computer, especially packages relating to inventory, like Excel and others
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted for interview.