Students Ambassadors needed at Kbits Social Platform
Kbits Social Platform is a social platform where users get to share and discover knowledge, It also provides turn key solutions to lingering problems of unemployment and challenges faced by employers and human resource managers in recruiting and selecting skilled and qualified workers for their companies.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Students Ambassador
- Acting as ambassador for the Platform Kbits Social Platform.
- Representing the Platform at events run on Campus.
- Inspiring and raising aspirations of university students by expounding about the packages of the Platform
- Assisting members of Kbits staff in carrying out publicity duties.
- He/She will share information about Kbits.net on her Campus and environs.
- This is a Contract , Virtual job and renewable based on performance.
Students from the following Universities are eligible to apply:
- Obafemi Awolowo University,
- University of Lagos,
- Federal University of Akure,
- Olabisi Onabanjo University,
- University of Benin,
- University of Ibadan,
- Federal University of Technology Minna ,
- Federal University Abeokuta ,
- University of Jos ,
- Lagos State University
- The Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ede
- University of Ado Ekiti.
- Strong communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality.
- An understanding for and empathy with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to work with business leaders, educators, and fellow students
- Good knowledge of her campus and its environs, preferably a year 3 student
- Creativity and ability to inspire and raise aspirations.
- Desire to share information with peers
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Graduates are not eligible to apply.