Vacancy for a Restaurant Manager at Eat’n’Go Limited
Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss.
- Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- In Domino’s, the store manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- This role also represents a significant opportunity to entrepreneurial applicants, there is strong potential for career progression within the company and applicants will be required to show a desire to fulfill these ambitions.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three years experience managing in a quick service restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.